NCIDC Mini-Grants Program 2019/2020
Northern California Indian Development Council, Inc, (NCIDC) is announcing the Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) Mini-Grants Program of 2019/2020. These funds are made available through the State of California Department of Community Services and Development, from a 100% Federally Funded Community Services Block Grant (CSBG), which is administered and managed by the NCIDC.
Awards will be based on proposed activities and will be in the range of One Thousand to Five Thousand Dollars ($1000–$5,000).
Application Due Date:
The funds will be awarded as mini-grants to applicants that meet the intention of the grant guidance. The deadline for submission of a mini-grant application is February 28, 2020 as indicated by USPS postmark. Proposals may also be hand delivered if received before 4:00 p.m. on the due date. (No fax or email submissions will be accepted).
Events must be between January 1–December 31, 2020
Eligible Calif. Counties:
Humboldt, Del Norte, Siskiyou, Trinity
Eligible Applicants (Must be within the listed counties):
- Federally Recognized Tribes within the eligible counties
- Tribal (and Tribal Consortium) Indian Health Service funded programs within the eligible counties
- Tribally Chartered Non-profit corporations
- American Indian Head Start programs in the eligible counties
- American Indian Senior programs serving native elders within the eligible counties.
- Non-profit 501.c.3 entities that can demonstrate Indian governance and services to native populations within the indicated county service areas.
Eligible entities must have an office or other physical presence located within, or directly adjacent to, each of the county(s) they proposed serving. Eligible entities may only submit one application for the NCIDC mini-grant program. Awards will not be made to individuals.