Job Opportunity - DNIEC Director, Crescent City, CA
OPEN UNTIL FILLED—Return completed applications to NCIDC 1607 Fifth Street-Crescent City, CA 95531
Del Norte Indian Education Center Director • Crescent City, CA
$31,200-$37,128 annually FT. Benefits (Life, Medical, Disability, Vision, Dental, Retirement)
- Associate of Arts degree
- Two years of practical experience in a position, which demonstrates the required knowledge, skills, and abilities with an understanding of education programs, child development and Native American education programs.
- California Driver’s License (DMV record required)
- Insurable driver (proof required)
- Pass finger print and background checks
- Negative T.B. test (proof submitted)
- Bachelors Degree preferred in Education, Social Service or related field.
- Five years of experience working in an education setting.
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations concerning Indian people.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with demonstrated ability in writing successful grants.
- Familiarity with the cultures and traditions of the Native American tribes of Northwest California
- Computer literate (preferably Macintosh) including word-processing, spreadsheets and databases.
Full Job Description click here (Microsoft Word document)
For additional information please call André Cramblit at (707) 445-8451.