Welcome to the new NCIDC web site.
Please sign our Guest Book
and share your comments and feedback.
Fire Updates can be found at this link:
Information and resources
for those impacted by the fire:
Information on evacuation notifications visit
Lake/Mendocino County Area
Fire Updates can be found at these links:
Lake County Sheriff’s Department for fire information link:
Lake County Sheriff Department for Evacuation Center updates:
Humboldt County Area
Humboldt County Offiuce of Emergency Services
RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
- Evacuees who are in need of support services should contact the Humboldt County Public Information line at (707) 441-5000.
- Evacuees can also fill out the county's web form below to tell us more about their needs.
- Fire info web form
- Open Door Clinic is accepting patients who have been displaced due to the Carr Fire. Evacuees in need of medical care are encouraged to visit the Eureka Community Health and Wellness Center, located at 2200 Tydd Street in Eureka.
- For more information, contact Open Door Clinic at 707-441-1624.
Available Office Space
Carson Block Building
241 F Street
Old Town, Eureka, California
— 2-room Office Suite —
• All new wiring for power & networks
• ADA accessible
— Open Office Space —
Unique 6,369 sq. ft. office space in Old Town Eureka. The space is built out to include six enclosed private offices, seven open office cubicles and three large work areas capable of accommodating twelve or more work stations. There is also a lobby area, large conference room, staff kitchen, lounge, copy and printer area, large file cabinet/server area and a large storage room. Occupancy is rated at 40 individuals.
The entire building is wired for high speed internet and phone. Every office, cubical, conference room and other work space has multiple phone, ethernet, and power outlets available. Tenants can contract for internet and phones with the provider of their choice. The building has a high speed distribution cable from Suddenlink directly to our building. We also have AT&T fiber (and of course old school copper wire connections) available in the building for tenants that desire AT&T services.