Welcome to the new NCIDC web site.
Please sign our Guest Book
and share your comments and feedback.
The Hoopa Valley Tribe is accepting applications to fill the following vacant position:
STORE MANAGER Hoopa Shopping Center, Regular, F/T, Salary: DOE. Effectively develops and directs implementation of strategies which achieve corporate goals. effectively supervises, directs and manages all phases of the store operations. Achieves the Hoopa Shopping Center’s goals and objectives. Ensures adherence to store policies and procedures. Reports regularly to the Board of Directors.
- Minimum of 2–3 years in a management position.
- Must have 7–10 years in the grocery store business.
- Must have prior supervisory experience.
- Must have a current Food Handlers Certificate.
- English language proficiency, both speaking and reading.
- Ability to work weekends, weekdays, nights and mornings.
- Ability to communicate effectively as a Team Member.
- Ability to train Team Members in all aspects of the grocery operation.
- This positiojn is classified as safety-sensitive.
Deadline: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
For job descriprions and employment applications, contact the Human Resources/Insurance Department, Hoopa Valley Tribe, P.O. Box 218, Hoopa, CA 95546. Call (530) 625-9200 ext. 20, or email email@example.com. The Tribe’s Alcohol & Drug Policy and TERO Ordinance apply.
One of NCIDC's primary and specific purposes is the conservation and preservation of historic and archeological sites and resources.
In 1986 NCIDC purchased the Carson Block Building. The historically significant Carson Block Building was built in 1892, over 100 years ago, by William Carson (of Carson Mansion fame). It contained the Ingomar Theater, one of the most ornate theaters of its time on the West Coast
NCIDC, in conjunction with a large group of private and public financing entities, completed the restoration of the historic structure facade as well as sesmic retrofit for this beautiful building in 2016 and the building is now open and in operation.